1. Motor carriers transporting the vehicle will only accept Cash or Postal Money Order for balance due upon delivery of your vehicle. Please have funds available at that time.
2. Motor carrier transporting the vehicle, if driver feels he cannot maneuver or operate in said area or neighborhood, it is the responsibility of the person receiving said vehicle to meet the driver for delivery of vehicle
3. By owner's signature or owner's agent signature, Auto Shippers Express and the motor carrier transporting the vehicle and their employees are authorized to operate and transport said vehicle, along with drive said vehicle for pick up/delivery.
4. Owner/Shipper agrees to understand that the transport company will route vehicles from origin to destination by route within their discretion and does not agree to any specified routing.
5. Auto Shippers Express does not agree to transport the vehicle on any particular motor carrier, nor in time for any particular market or event, and will not be responsible for loss or damage by an unavoidable delay. We are able to provide you with an estimated pick up and arrival date of your vehicle. Nor will Auto Shippers Express be responsible for the performance of the Trucking Company transporting the vehicle and possible delays due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. There are absolutely no guarantees regarding delivery times and dates. Auto Shippers Express and the motor carrier will not be held responsible for car rental fees or any accommodation fees if applicable.
6. Inoperable vehicles are subject to additional charges. If the vehicle is inoperative such that it cannot be driven on and off a truck under its own power, please tell us so we can give you a correct quote. In the event that we are not told that a vehicle is inoperative at the time of giving you a quote and it is discovered upon pick up an additional fee of up to $200.00 will be added to the final amount to be collected before the car is delivered. Additionally, in the event we are not informed of the correct model and type of the vehicle, including racks, extensions, oversized tires, etc., which render the vehicle oversized when we give you a quote, and we discover the oversized nature of vehicle upon pick up, an additional fee of up to $300.00 will be added on to the final amount to be collected before the vehicle can be delivered. Please confirm the accuracy of all information you give when asking for a quote for transportation.
7. The following items are not to be in the vehicle at time of shipment: Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Negotiable and Legal Papers, Alcoholic Beverages, Jewelry, Furs, Money, Live Pets, Live Plants or Contraband. Owner/Shipper agrees that Auto Shippers Express or motor carrier may confiscate or dispose of said items with no remuneration. Auto Shippers Express and motor carrier will not be held responsible for delivery of personal property. If you wish to put items in the vehicle you do so at your own risk.
8. If there is any problem regarding a trucking delivery the regulations of the Interstate Commerce Commission require that all outstanding freight charges must be paid without deduction. The damages should be properly noted while the driver is there and the balance paid in cash. Then obtain the necessary information from the driver. Exceptions for damages or shortages must be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. Claims must be made within 5 days of delivery with pictures of specified damages claimed.
9. Any claims for damage must be taken up directly with the delivering motor carrier, and if there is any damage, the liability for same lies solely with the delivering motor carrier. Auto Shippers Express will assist owner/shipper with necessary carrier information (name, phone numbers of that particular motor carrier used for transport).
10. Signing the Bill of Lading at destination, without notation of damage, will be evidence of satisfactory delivery of vehicle. Under no circumstances can owner/shipper make a claim. So check your vehicle before you sign the Bill of Lading.
11. This order and any shipment are subject to all terms and conditions of published tariffs and the uniform Bill of Lading of the company transporting your vehicle. If you wish copies please request them from the driver at the time he picks up your vehicle.
12. Auto Shippers Express wishes to inform you that the trucking company in which your car is transported to will not be responsible for the following:
Damage caused by leaking fluids, battery acids, cooling system anti-freeze solution, industrial fallout, or fallout resulting from acts of God.
Damage which is unable to be detected due to excessive dirty condition of car.
Damages occurring while loading and unloading inoperable vehicles due to defective, worn or improperly attached parts, damages to tires.
Damage or loss of loose parts or special equipment when not properly secured or stored so as to prevent loss-by owner/shipper in advance of pick up. Any part of vehicle that falls off in transit is shipper's responsibility, including damages to any and all vehicles involved caused by said occurrence
Mechanical Functions exhaust assembly, alignment, suspension or tuning of engine because inspection of these items is not practical at time of shipment.
Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or batteries. Protection from freezing will be furnished by and at the expense of shipper. Shipper will perform such service himself.
Costs or expenses, including towing or repair charges resulting from malfunction of auto
Damage to Antenna which does not fully retract.
Damage to the interior of car.
Loss or damage to any radio equipment not originally factory installed.
Damage to any car that cannot be driven on and off truck under its own power, or brakes or parking gear. Service charge to jump start or tow on and off the truck.
Not responsible for vehicles with no brakes, vehicles that are repossessions, or vehicle that cannot move on their own power.
Articles left in car.
Auto rentals will not be honored.
Rate quoted is held for 30 days and subject to change without notice.